[Glade-users] building Glade 3.6.0

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Just remove them, err, could you be so kind as to file a bug about
that so I remember to do it tomorrow ?
I will be glad to do that.  I am hoping to get to a working build so
I can put all the items in that bug report.

Since you explained that the .def is created by grep, I looked more
closely at the header of the remaining two functions.  I noticed that
they were split over two lines which made me wonder if that might
affect the grep so I made them be on one line.  That seems to have
solve the problem and now glade will build.

Now I have a new problem.  I tried to run glade-3 and get messages
like these

(glade-3.exe:284): GladeUI-CRITICAL **: Unable to load image (Unable to load image-loading module:
  c:\gtkmm/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.dll:
  `c:\gtkmm/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.dll': The specified module could not be
found.)

GladeUI-Message: No displayable values for property GtkScaleButton::size
GladeUI-Message: No displayable values for property GtkImage::icon-size

All the icons in glade are generic ones with a red x.  I am using the gtkmm
bundle from http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtkmm/2.16/ and it
is installed in c:\gtkmm.  I see that there is C:\gtkmm\lib\gtk-2.0\2.10.0
but there is no loaders directory.  While this is probably not a glade issue,
would you help me figure out what else I need to get in order to build
glade?  I have attempted to google on this and have learned some but not
enough.  Some google results pointed to a gdk-pixbuf but this appears to
be an old package.  Can you tell me what I am missing?

Damon Register