[Glade-users] How to access a new window

On Sat, 2010-07-03 at 15:02 +0530, Agam Dua wrote:
Hi

I want to open a new window for the 'about' button in help section.
Can someone guide me on how i can do this?

Should i use a get_object function or something to connect a new glade
file or should i just make a new window pop out in this file itself?
Pls advise. Thank you!

It can be done either way. In general you just connect a callback
function to that button's "clicked" signal and there you present the
dialog if it's already created from the main glade file, or open
separate glade file if you prefer to keep it modular.

I feel like you probably need to go through some of the tutorials from
http://glade.gnome.org/