[Glade-users] Glade 3.10.2 needs artwork icon (GtkSourceView)

On Sat, 2011-11-19 at 20:08 +0330, Milad khajavi wrote:
All of the day I was surfing the forums to solve this problem. I
thought because of these error, I can't set stock for buttons, but
after your reply that these error are not serious problems I find this
way to show buttons stocks:
in gconf-editor I have checked the 'buttons_have_icons' value from
desktop/gnome/interface
Now in glade I can set image stock for buttons. I expect in next
release of glade, the user inform of this.
Thanks Tristan, for your help.

Hi, That's definitely a good idea, the thing is Glade development is
usually done in spirts (i.e., every once and a while lot's of code
get's written).

So please, if you have good suggestions that take little effort
to implement, like this one... please enter them as enhancement
bugs against glade in bugzilla.gnome.org, this way before a release
we can run quickly through the buglist and implement all the good
ideas and easy fixes while wrapping a release.

Thanks,
    -Tristan

On Saturday, November 19, 2011, Tristan Van Berkom