[Glade-users] Two newbie questions

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Carlos Franke
<carlos_franke at taunusstein.net> wrote:
Sorry for bringing this month-old thread up again. I just did not get to it
earlier. Anyway, here are my two cents.

Ma Xiaojun wrote:

1. Where is the correct location to install .glade/.ui files with
regard to FHS or some freedesktop.org standards?

and:

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Tristan Van Berkom