Re: [glade--]Problems with glademm-1.1.1b

Otmar Struwe schrieb:
 Hi

I tried to use a GtkDialog (with only one OK-Button and a TextEntry ) with glademm-1.1.1b and glade-1.1.1. I did not add any kind of other widget.

I think the namespace problem comes from glademm, but the warning about the vbox might be a glade-2 problem.

using Gtkmm2Namespace(...) in dialog.cc::CtorArguments (by memory) should help the namespace problem.

Also dialog seems to have different child names with glade-2. Fixing them within dialog.cc should address this problem, too.

Unfortunately I don't have any time left to fix it, yet (I'm leaving for my holiday in 2 hours).

Yours
   Christof