Re: [glade--]Does glademm.EXE exists...!!!

Luis Sanchez wrote:
If somebody have compiled de sources under win32 or knows about the existence of those binaries, It would be crucial for us...

crucial?

Everyone who is able to compile glademm generated programs is able to compile glade--, too. [Use MSys&MinGW or cygwin&-mno-cygwin, configure, make]

A glade-- won't do you too much good if you can't compile the generated programs. If you still need a glade--.exe, contact me, I'll compile it for you.

  Christof