Re: [glade--]Some questions

RevX gmx at wrote:
Normally you edit the main function to only create the windows you need.

Ah, yes. Stupid me. I need to read more on gtk--.

Sorry not to mention that, seemed only natural.

In my glade (v0.6.2) I've found an option to disable the file op buttons
(in the widget's property menu). Glade writes it out to the following XML
tag:
<show_file_op_buttons>False</show_file_op_buttons>
In gtk-- this is the hide_fileop_buttons function. Found at:
http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net/docs/gtk/Gtk%3A%3AFileSelection.html

If all these feature requests were that simple ... CVS will contain the changes, but the CVS version has other problems (still under investigation - I changed the core code generation logic).

   Christof