Re: [glade--]OptionMenu doesn't work with gtkmm 1.3.17 (patch)

Hi,

>> Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de> writes:

 > no, gtkmm1 also uses set_menu. But the structure of the glade file
 > changed. with glade1 the options were a property, glade-2 emits them
 > as separate widgets.

 Ah, ok, that's useful information to have in case I stumble on another
 bug like this.

 > Many thanks for the patch (already applied).

 Cool :)

 > By the way: The following widgets also changed their XML structure
 > and currently do not work with glade-2:
 >
 >   - Notebook (child name changed?)

 That one I haven't noticed (because I haven't used notebooks with
 glade-2).

 >   - Combo (same problem as OptionMenu)

 That one I noticed (by mistake, I wanted to have an OptionMenu but
 clicked on the Combo icon).  I'll take a look later if you don't beat
 me to it.

 > PS: My glade-2 gtk-only test case still compiles with gtkmm1. So some
 > kind of compatibility is there (this does not apply to not
 > autogenerated code of course).

 I see.  I'm really not familiar with gtkmm1 because I ignored it for a
 long time due to lack of good documentation.  After getting fed up with
 other C++ toolkits I took a look at gtkmm2 and I liked what I saw, so I
 stuck arround.

--
Marcelo