Re: [glade--]Compiling Glade--

Ensey, Chris schrieb:
I am running on Redhat 2.2.14. with c++/gcc ver egcs-2.91.66

Sorry, does this very old compiler even support compiling a recent gtkmm?

You definitely should upgrade your compiler/system! [Believe me it's really easy and costs you nearly nothing to get and _maintain_ an up to date system with debian.]

If you cannot get a decent compiler you are on your own, because it still take enough trial-and-error to support g++ 2.95, 2.96, 3.0 and 3.1.

   Christof