[glade--]Re: cvs glade--

Damien Covey wrote:
I would like to checkout the cvs version of glade--, but I have some questions before I do.

Firstly I do not know the command to check it out, so could you please tell me what they are.

Secondly, does glade-- support gtkmm2 and gnomemm2?

Thanks for any information available

-Damien

Quoting the readme:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login
<no password, hit return>
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co glade--
... working ...

If you want to update your copy enter the directory where you checked it out:
        cd glade--
and type
        cvs -z3 update -dP

the do ./autogen.sh ; make ; make install