Re: [glade--]Glade 2.0.0 C++ autogen.sh problem

Jerry Stahl schrieb:
Hi,

I recently created a simple C++ generated application
using Glade 2.0.0 and subsequently encountered an
autogen.sh problem which reports an error that it
cannot find the file "config.h.in".  I was wondering
if this is a known problem and if there is a fix. Included below is my autogen.sh debug output:

Oh dear, auto* has come again to hunt me ...

it looks like you should replace AM_CONFIG_HEADER by AC_CONFIG_HEADERS .

Fixed in CVS
(now I should port my recent autoconf/make version detection script to glade--'s autogen.sh)

   Christof