Re: [glade--]how to install glademm on RHL9

Thank you for your quick response, kind Christof.
But I can't understand and I am not successful yet.
I would like to solve problems one by one.

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:27:42 +0100
Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de> wrote:

> > So I got and installed "libsigc++ 1.2" package successfully.
> > After that, I tyied to install gtkmm-2.0.4 again but I got exactly
> > the same error.
> >
> > My questions are
> > 1. Are sigc++-1.2 and libsigc++ 1.2 different?
>
> No AFAIK (I don't know too much about RH), but you need the development
> files too (not only the runtime). [You  need the package which provides
> the .pc file]

My question is:

    Which files do I need? I searched for what you mentioned in the internet
   but too many files hit because "pc" means "Personal Computer" and
   most of what I found were irrelevant.
   And what are "development files (not only the run time)"

Excuse me of my lack of knowledge.

--
from Susumu Yoshida(susumu yt com)