[glade--]I made it!

Hi, Christof, Vladislav, Murray.
Many thanks!
I made it finally.

What I did today is just I got "libsigc++-1.2.5-fr1.src.rpm"
from somewhere in the US and installed it and tried to
compile gtkmm again.

I guess the reason I haven't been successful is
the version agreement problem as Christof mentioned.

I thought I had already installed libsigc++-1.2.5 last night
but it wasn't the right one for some reason.
I thought what I got yesterday was the right one because
I got it from "http://libsigc.sourceforge.net/";.
But after I got another libsigc++-1.2.5 from somewhere else
(which I found from Yahoo USA), it worked fine.

Anyway, I can use gtkmm and glademm from now on.
They will help me creating a lot of softwares in C++.
I really appreciate all the help you gave.
I hope you wouldn't mind helping me if I had another problem
on gtkmm.

Bye

--
from Susumu Yoshida(susumu yt com)