[glade--]instantiate a window without having it shown?

Hello glademm folks--

I want to call the constructor on a window created by glade-- without
showing the window.  Is this possible?

Right now in the file wMyWindow_glade.cc I have:

 wMyWindow::wMyWindow()
 {
    wMyWindow->show();    // I want this line not to be generated by glade--
                          // I will call it myself at the appropriate time
 }

I have tried turning off the "Visible" setting for wMyWindow in glade, but
this doesn't seem to do the trick.  Thanks...

--Howdy

  Howdy Pierce
  Managing Partner
  Cardinal Peak, LLC