Re: [glade--]glade-- for gtk2

Hi,
Thanks for the email. It has made things a bit clearer.
I have installed libglade2.0.1

I am trying to install glademm-1.1.3e and get these errors
when it i do make:

I am running gcc 3.2
Any ideas as to why my glademm is not building?

thanks
radhika

getopt.h:110: declaration of C function `int getopt()'
conflicts with
/usr/include/unistd.h:366: previous declaration `int
getopt(int, char* const*,
   const char*)' here
*** Error code 1

Stop in /drive2/downloads/glademm-1.1.3e/src.

--- Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de> wrote:
> Radhika Sambamurti wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have installed the packages:
> >
> > glade2-1.1.3        A user interface builder for
> GTK+/GNOME
> > libglade2-2.0.1     GNOME glade library
>
> Simply look for glademm-1.1.3e (d is sufficient but has
> bugs) ...
>

> > I am trying to install glade-- and libglademm2 for
> gtk2. I
> > am not able to find the sources for thses.
>
> http://home.wtal.de/petig/Gtk/
>
> libglademm should be available from ftp.gnome.org (I'd
> have to google
> too, give it a try) the actual version on my computer is
> 2.0.1.
>

> > I am running freebsd 5.0 and gtk2, gnome2.
> >
> > Has anybody successfully installed glade-- with glade2?
> > any help iwth this will be appreciated.
>
> Of course I have
>     Christof

=====
It's all a matter of perspective. You can choose your view by choosing where to stand.
--Larry Wall