Re: [glade--]GLade-- Question

[Pierre: Vimal has the same problem, so I cc you]

Hi Vimal,

VImal Parikh schrieb:
Thanks for the reply. Please don't get frustrated. You have done a

I already am. Nobody cares to send in patches for gnomemm2 (I have no use for it), I have lots of reports of autotools breakage with newer versions (on RH9 only) and gettext seems to fail, too. Looks like a lot of unthankful work ahead. :-(

good job with glade-- and even if I can't use it from glade, I can
still use it by itself to generate c++ files. That still is a good
thing.

But unless you either use the CVS version or mark the widgets as <cxx_visibility>protected</> you won't be able to access the widgets glademm creates for you.

Please keep up the good work.

Here's an answer from Damon to the same problem: