Re: [glade--] glademm auto-connect feature?

> "Amadeus W.M." <amadeus84 cablespeed com> wrote:
> You're doing something wrong. If you use glademm from within glade-2,
> not .h files. It seems that you're still using C, not C++.

I don't use the code generation of glade.
I want to create only the XML file (*.glade) with glade and than use it with
libglademm in my own sourcecode. Everything i have read until now it seems
like this is the recommand way and afaik for glade-3 code generation will be
removed anyway.

But libglade doesn't offers a auto connect feature for C++ like it did for
C, C# and Java. At least i couldn't find it.

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl