Re: [glade--] glade-- generates buggy code with Gtk::Image?

alberto colombo schrieb:
> Hello and Happy New Year to the list.
>
> I am new to this list, but not to glade. After over two years of
> profitable usage of glade+libglademm as an interface designer, I tried
> to experiment with glade-- as a code generator.
>
> Now, if my interface includes a Gtk::Image widget, I get so many
> (undocumented) problems that I wonder if anybody has met them already,
> if it's a glade-- bug, or if I'm just missing some very obvious concept.
>
> To replicate the problem, just create a new gtk+ project, select c++ as
> language, create a window a put an image into it. Save the project,
> build the source code, run autogen.sh and make:

Can you please retry with a more up to date version of glademm (namely
CVS aka 2.12.0) before I start to chase problems which are already solved.

Regarding UI design: I use glademm to write cross platform programs
(Linux and Windows, OS X recently became possible) but unless your
principal cares about non-windows portability using M$ tools and ways
seems the only way (Mono/C# should open a new cross platform way, look
there).

   Christof