Similar Project

Seems our two projects are very similar.

I am the current maintainer of the Andromeda Project.  http://www.andromeda-project.org

We are also using postgresql on the backend...along with a data dictionary...Our project is web based and run on PHP.  I am currently looking to start up development on version 2 which will be alsmost a complete re-write from the ground up except for our database builder.

Anyone who is interested can contact me personally.  Or even if you just have questions/comments about Andromeda feel free to drop me a note.

Glom looks very cool.  Maybe we could combine our efforts into a single project.  that would offer not only a desktop application but a web based application as well.

One thing I see that Andromeda currently has that Glom does not is the concept of a ranged primary key....

Combining these two project would make an awesome utility......