Re: [gmime-devel] New to list/problem since 2.4.23 & 2.4.25 (extra DOT in HTTP links)

> Hi again Jorge,
>
> What version of GMime were you running before where you did not see
> this
> problem? I am trying to figure out where this problem may have come
> from. I don't see any recent changes that would have broken this :-(
>
> Also, can you provide a sample email message where this breaks? It
> might
> be a read-boundary type bug.

Hi Jeff,

Before 2.4.25 was running 2.4.15.
I remember I also updated ClamD after a few days after updates to 2.4.25, so
I'm sorry if this is something with ClamD. I just updated ClamD to the
latest version, and will see in the next days if the problem persists.
If it was a ClamD problem, forgive me!

If it happens again I'll let you know and try to get you a RAW msg with the
problem.
I'll give you feedback, if it was or not a ClamD problem.

Jorge