Re: API freeze release ... status so far.

Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
> On 3 Aug 2001, Martin Baulig wrote:
> > Sorry, but since you're guys are pushing me to make an API freeze
> > tarball, I need to timeout any discussions about this and make a
> > decision.
>
> 	Fine - very reasonable.

FWIW my personal view is that the whole sound thing in libgnome is
pointless, because no one turns sounds on, because we don't have any
good sounds. And sounds are annoying even if you have good ones, most
people don't them on in Windows either I don't think.

Havoc