Re: Gnome Sound API (urgent)

In my uneducated opinion this looks okay, but where does
gnome_sound_init get called from, and where are you planning on storing
the default driver name? But it looks like it's good enough for me to
write and use libao for outputting sounds without the need for a dumbass
sound server to be running.

Also I still kinda think that libao is pretty good for "just playing
beeps" when a menu pops up, but Elliot doesn't like it for some reason.

iain