Re: libgnomecanvas + libgnomeui release

On 13 Aug 2001 17:48:35 +0200, Martin Baulig wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> since I hacked all weekend, I'll make some 3-days-holidays
> from tomorrow evening until Friday afternoon :-)
>
> However, before I leave, I'd like to make a libgnomeui and
> libgnomecanvas release. I need to do the release tomorrow
> afternoon immediately after lunch since I want to leave at
> about 6pm.
>
> I think most API issues in libgnomeui should already be
> solved, but if there's anything left or you're currently
> hacking on something, please let me know.

I'm afraid I'm still waiting to commit some large-scale changes to
gnome-druid-page-standard.{c,h} because I haven't been able to get a
compile to reach to libgnomeui in a few days. When I commit is up to
you, now or after I'm sure it works...

    Jim Cape
    http://www.ignore-your.tv

    If the United States Government spent as much on education
    as it did on the military, every student could fail in a
    solid gold desk.