API freeze release ...

Hi Guys,

	Since I have (semi) API frozen packages to upload, to kick the
ball off - I suggest that we create an ftp://ftp.gnome.org/GNOME2 tree,
and whack all our stuff in a mirror of the GNOME/ tree there, in
'unstable' to start with.

	This will (hopefully) stop the excessive pain of explaining why
you need Gtk+ 1.3 with ORBit 2.3 and bonobo-config not bonobo-conf, gconf
version XYZ etc. etc. and just give people a nice flat 'latest' directory
where they can pull things from.

	How does that sound ? lets get some packages, packaged.

		Michael.