Re: libgnome: User level

To be honest though, it's far more important to think about designing
a good user interface than trying to carve up it's features into
easy, hard and impossible to understand. If everything is easy and
natural, there doesn't need to be such artificial distinctions.

When a feature gets forced into a user interface by jamming a menu
option onto a menu or a tab onto an already over-loaded dialog,
you can't fix it by just hiding it sometimes; it's always going
to be hard to understand and use.

As I have absolutely no idea how to design a UI for use by anyone except
myself, I'm all too happy to ask for help from someone who can, like Calum.

Colm.