Re: modules that need releasing - status ?

Hi Guys,

        It seems that a number of the modules that needed re-releasing
with the parallel install stuff have in fact been released:

On 25 Sep 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> At least the following modules need releasing so that parallel install
> works:
>
>  gnome-libs stable
>  gnome-vfs stable
>  gnome-vfs unstable

        Have we released both versions of gnome-vfs ? and gnome-libs ?
gnome-print will need addressing - did you get to this Havoc ? bonobo-conf
will too, I can get to that if you havn't yet ?

        Regards,

                Michael.