xmlSaveFile() heads-up

Hi,

I just had a bug in GConf where I called xmlSaveFile() on a filename,
and libxml unescaped it as a URI. This resulted in "%gconf" becoming
"\fconf", basically. libxml1 didn't do this.

A quick LXR check shows that a lot of apps will be broken in this way
on port from libxml1->libxml2. As a fix, I used fopen() to open the
file, then xmlDocDump() to write out the document.

Anyway, something to be aware of when porting.

Also, if you noticed GConf2 not working, this was why.

Havoc