Re: gnome-utils porting report

On Mon, 2001-10-15 at 09:49, Bastien R. Nocera wrote:
> On Mon, 2001-10-15 at 05:10, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
<snip>
> About the decrackifying, could you be more precise ? The UI isn't
> perfect, but it's not that bad. Do you have something precise in mind ?

Oh, it seems gcolorsel has moved to libgcolorsel2 and gcolorsel2 in CVS
according to this ChangeLog item:

2000-10-19  Eric Brayeur <eb ibelgique com>

        Ok, this module is almost dead. The new version is now in CVS,
        see libgcolorsel2 and gcolorsel2 modules.

I think that it would be a good idea to punt this old code. I'd code
something like the color selector in MacOS X, which is a combined
magnifying glass and color selector (so you don't have to take a
screenshot in GIMP and check the color).

Any thoughts ?

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera