GnomeCanvas and zooming

Hi,

I am coding on a library (DiaCanvas2) that uses the GnomeCanvas. I have no idea who is responsible for this library so I send this mail to this list...

It looks like GnomeCanvas has some diffculty with the zoom-in/zoom-out functionality. It does not refresh it's window properly. I wonder if somebody is working on this right now (or maybe already has a patch ;-), otherwise I am willing to look into this...

Regards,

Arjan