Re: glib-gettextize patch for gnome-common

On Sun, 2001-10-28 at 12:18, jacob berkman wrote:
> here's a patch which adds glib-gettextize support to gnome-common.  it
> can go in after intltool gets glib-gettextize support (i've sent a patch
> to darin and mjs already).
>
> i have patches for all the packages which use gnome-common up to
> gnome-core to set GETTEXT_PACKAGE, which i can commit at the same time.
>
> one problem is that if we are doing a platform alpha this week, this
> stuff can't go in that becuase glib 1.3.10 didn't have glib-gettextize.
> i've asked owen if he could do a glib 1.3.10.1 release.

ok i wasn't thinking so clearly and fogot that you don't need to
gettextize to build from tarballs.

however, if gnome-common and intltool are in the platform, then i'll
make a small glib-gettextize tarball to work with them.

> if you are wondering, what this means is that you should add:

please ignore the man behind the curtain.

jacob
--
"Beat mixing is 10000 times more fun than even video games."
	-- bt