Re: Mtools; was Floppy disk access in Gnome

This might work and I don't believe at this point we need to work with
anything other than DOS format.  Hopefully the floppy will die a
horrible death and never bother us again:-)

I've used Linux and UNIX for 15 years and very seldom do I use a format
other than DOS.