Re: libgnomecanvas build problem

on 9/10/01 7:36 PM, Michael Meeks at michael ximian com wrote:

> I feel slightly nervous about Anders nowadays though; the canvas is API
> frozen now.

I think that this remark is uncalled for. I think Anders is doing a great
job finishing up the gnome libraries for 2.0. Implying that he has some sort
of "freeze disrespect" that makes you nervous is bad form. If we're going to
make veiled personal attacks, it's going to be unpleasant working on this
project.

    -- Darin