[g-a-devel]Making GnomeIconList accessible

I'm going to add the accessibility interfaces to GnomeIconList.

But first I need to know what I need to add :)  I am halfway through
reading the accessibility section in the developer's site.  Still, it
would be useful if I could get any comments or pointers on what would
need to be done to the icon list widget.

(Keynav is a related, but separate issue, I think --- I also to make
GnomeIconList use the proposed keybindings also listed in the
developer's site).

So, any pointers would be appreciated.

  Federico