[g-a-devel]Patch for Libzvt Accessibility

Hi Jacob,

Sorry this has been so long in coming-- it proved more difficult than I originally anticipated. Here is a patch which provides accessibility support for libzvt. It should have no impact on existing functionality-- the code is only invoked with a call to gtk_widget_get_accessible on the ZvtTerm widget.

This code provides a complete implementation of the AtkText interface for the ZvtTerm widget. I have verified this implementation with my own test application, and it allows my test ap to speak the output of command line applications run in gnome-terminal, and to speak relevant text as the cursor is moved around the screen in VI.

We would like to see this included in GNOME 2.0, as it provides the only means for blind people to use command line applications in some cases.

libzvt-accessibility.patch is a patch against cvs head, and libzvt-accessibility.tar.gz contains the additional files to be added for accessibility.

Thanks,

Marc