Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for GnomeCharmap

Hi Padriag,
Thanks for the suggestion.
The GnomeStatusBar is part of the libgnomeui and I suppose that it will be
accessible once libgnomeui is
made accessible.
Also, one thing which I have noticed  in the GCharmap application is that the
status bar gets updated with
the character and character code only when the mouse moves over the character
buttons. No information
is available on the status bar when the character buttons are navigated using the
keyboard only.
Should this be fixed ???

Thanks and Regards
Muktha