RE: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for libgnome-desktop

> > > 2. GnomeHintClass
> > >
> > > Is GnomeHint (startup) removed from Gnome 2.0? Also, are there any
> > > applications in Gnome 2.0
> > > that use libgnome-desktop for GnomeHint?
> >
> > I do not know; I am trying to find out.

>	As far as I am aware the only two modules that depend on this
> library are the control center and the panel. The panel doesn't use
> GnomeHint and I don't think the control center does either.
>
>	But I could certainly see higher level apps using it in time.

There is a test program called test-hint under
gnome-desktop/libgnome-desktop which
accepts a hint file and a background image and a logo image. Where can i
find a
sample hintfile to run this test program?

Thanks,
Jayaraj

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.