[g-a-devel]CHPI's Technical Reference Book and Manuals Program

Hello,
If you need technical Reference books or manuals in special formats you
may be interested in the following notice.
I've been following the discussions on this list with interest. The books
will be equally accessible through Linux, Windows and even dos.
John
---------------------
Here at Computers to Help People, Inc. we're trying to get sponsors for
producing technical reference books and manuals in Braille and e-text. We
need a list of reference books and manuals to present to potential
sponsors. If you need a particular reference book or manual on computers
or science, mathematics, engineering, etc. please write me directly at
director chpi org . Please include the title, author and ISBN, if you have
it.

Please forward this message to anyone you think may be interested. You can
learn more about us and our reference books and manuals program at
http://www.chpi.org .

Thank you.

John J. Boyer, Executive Director

--