[g-a-devel]Re: gail frame bug ...

Hi Padraig,

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 08:50, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> The role ATK_ROLE_FRAME is for a toplevel window with a title bar,
> border, menu  bar etc. and the role ATK_ROLE_WINDOW is for a  toplevel
> window with no title or border

	Ahh - ok that makes sense.

> Cureently I do not think that we have anything which we assign a role of
> ATK_ROLE_WINDOW.

	I see now GailWindow has several roles one of which is frame, my
confusion.

> GailWindow overrides get_parent and get_index_in_parent as we represent the
> windows as children of a root object.

	Great - and this works fine; there was merely a problem in the way the
atk-bridge setup it's application for the atk_get_root () accessible
such that it was not cached properly.

> I had used 'gpointer parent_class' for consistency. You are right; a
> number of casts could be removed if it were defined a
> AtkObjectClass.

	Minor point; not a bug in gail / atk it seems - you're golden.

	Thanks,

		Michael.