Re: [g-a-devel]gnome-mag IDL

Hi Bill,

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 18:11, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Michael, does this seem OK or should I call it something like
> MagRectBounds or MagLongBounds ?  Perhaps there is another way of
> putting it in Magnifier's scope without colliding with some future GNOME
> "RectBounds" struct...

	All the interfaces and structures should be in the GNOME_Magnifier
scope - that is the space you have reserved, thus:

> module GNOME {
>   interface ZoomRegion : Bonobo::Unknown {

	Falls outside the Magnifier namespace; you need to do:

module GNOME {
module Magnifier {

	interface ZoomRegion : Bonobo::Unknown {
	};
	interface Magnifier : Bonobo::Unknown {
	};
}
}

	etc. to be a good namespace citizen; otherwise you're trampling in the
toplevel namespace available to Gnome apps which is not good :-)
Fixing that will solve the struct problem.

	Regards,

		Michael.