[g-a-devel]Re: XEvIE

Paul Sprencz wrote:
Hi all,

I tried to apply the patch  which has XEvIE on our Solaris 9 machine, but it
failed because it request another patch to apply  before.
My patch is T112785-26.tar.Z, and the requested patch number is 1113096-03.
Somebody can help me, where I found this patch, from where I can download
it?

I assume you mean patch 113096 and not 1113096.

Patches that have not been released via sunsolve (such as test patches) can
be found here:

http://sunsoftpatch.sfbay/patchstatus/

I notice that patch 113096 is available there.

Brian