Re: [g-a-devel]at-spy-cspi reference counting

Bill Haneman wrote:
David Bolter wrote:

Bill Haneman wrote:

David Bolter wrote:

Is there an implicit Accessible_ref on the accessible returned by AccessibleRelation_getTarget?

Also, what about Accessible_getRelationSet: is there an implicit AccessibleRelation_ref for each relation in the returned array?

yes and yes, but I thin k that if yo uuse the at-spi APIs for freeing the relation sets that these get unreffed.

There isn't an AccessibleRelationSet_unref is there? I can't find anything similar... unless AccessibleRelation_unref is smart...

pretty sure it's AccessibleRelation_unref then. It should be smart in that respect, otherwise it's real broken and needs to be fixed, which is of course another possibility. In either case it would be a bug for a client to attempt to do the unreffing of the returned relation targets _in addition_ to calling AccessibleRelation_unref.

Whoops - I forgot to reply all on my last -- sorry gnome-accessibility-devel 'opers.

Is there a nag contact about at-spi documentation?

cheers

- Bill