Re: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus problem

Hi

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 10:09:44AM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> 	Did you submit a bug report - it's vital to do so; we really need the
> stack trace from srcore.

Ok, I will try. Does the submit bug report require any interaction?
I'm blind so I have to rely on the limited feedback from gnopernicus.
BTW it was gnopernicus that crashed, srcore kept running.  Srcore
works ok on it's own (at least for a few minutes, but I'll come to
that after I get gnopernicus gui working.)