Re: [g-a-devel]recent gnopernicus "Language" files and support

Hi Bill,

Internationalization in gnopernicus is made in standard GNOME mechanism.

Our intention is to make user choose a language in gnopernicus UI. For that,
UI must know which languages are supported. To avoid modify code every time a
new language is added, in code is used a variable which has same value as
ALL_LINGUA from configure.in file.

What you see in CVS message was a #define value, in case in which no value
for current language is readed from gconf. It has no conection with
internationalization.

Best regards,
Remus