Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility of Workspace Switcher applet

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 08:11, remus draica wrote:

> If you press ALT+CTRL+TAB you can select bottom panel. Then if you press
> left/right arrow then can move the focus between elements on bottom panel. If
> "workspace switcher" is focused there is no chance to change workspace in
> this way. As I said before, perhaps is possible to do that but I don't know
> how.

No, there is no way to do this at present.  It wouldn't be hard to come
up with a scheme for allowing this (just use arrow keys when the applet
is focused, I guess), but as mentioned earlier it was considered very
low priority as there are keyboard shortcuts for workspace switching
anyway.

Right now the applet is really only focusable so you can access its
context menu.

Cheeri,
Calum.