Re: How to download the Gnopernicus beta release ?

On Mon, 2002-06-10 at 22:24, Bill Haneman wrote:
> I don't know if the gnopernicus team is has reached an official "beta"
> stage yet, it may be rather an earlier stage in development that that.

	Just out of curiosity; when will gnopernicus be at the stage where we
can actually demo anything at all ?

	I have to do demos at trade shows, and it seems that 'simple-at' is
(was) extremely reliable and a reasonable demo; whereas gnopernicus may
have all the gizmos but has chronic stability and buildability issues.

	I wouldn't mind, but with no magnifier in at-spi anymore, I'm wondering
what the best thing to show people is, I had to hack up a 6 week old
version of at-spi to get anything worth seeing ( & hearing ).

	Regards,

		Michael.