Aclocal problem when building Gnopernicus

Hi Michael & all,

Fortunatly I have another Debian system installed on another machine, then
I have copied the files from this system and put them again in the system
where I removed them. and after that I try to build gnopernicus again but
the problem is still here :

>processing .
>Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
>Running glib-gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
>Copying file po/Makefile.in.in
>
>Please add the files
>  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
>  progtest.m4
>from the /opt/gnome20/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro
>directory
>or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
>You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
>ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.
>
>Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
>Running xml-i18n-toolize...
>patching file po/Makefile.in.in
>Hunk #1 succeeded at 21 (offset 7 lines).
>Hunk #2 succeeded at 41 (offset 5 lines).
>Hunk #3 FAILED at 96.
>Hunk #4 FAILED at 222.
>2 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file po/Makefile.in.in.rej
>Running libtoolize...
>You should add the contents of `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to
>`aclocal.m4'.
>Running aclocal -I /opt/gnome20/share/aclocal/gnome2-macros  ...
>aclocal: configure.in: 39: macro `AM_PROG_XML_I' not found in library
>aclocal: configure.in: 65: macro `AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in
library
>Running autoheader...
>Running automake --gnu  ...
>Running autoconf ...
>Running ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-compile-warnings
>--prefix=/opt/gnome20/ ...
>./configure: line 536: syntax error near unexpected token
>`AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(gnopernicus,'
>./configure: line 536: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(gnopernicus,
>$GNOPERNICUS_VERSION)'

Problem : These files are not present in the /opt/gnome20 directory. And if
I pick them up from the /usr/share/aclocal directory how to do to add  them
to the autoconf macro directory ? Where is this directory ? Or how to add
them to the aclocal.m4 file ?
Help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.

--
Nath

Etudiant: Wanadoo t'offre le Pack eXtense Haut Débit soit 150,92 euros d'économies !
Et pour 1 euro de plus, reçois le CD-ROM du jeu Dark Age of Camelot
+ 1 mois de jeu en réseau offert !
Clique ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.etudiant