Re: Gnopernicus and Braille lite 40

Jason/John/All:

I believe that migrating gnopernicus towards reuse of one of our
existing free-software braille libraries is something we'd like to do.
However at present resourcing priorities are such that the gnopernicus
team isn't looking at this for the "1.0! release.

I can't speak for the gnopernicus team directly but I suspect that a
patch to gnopernicus to enable use of brltty as a gnopernicus driver
would nonetheless be welcome, and it certainly would be useful to some
folks.  I suppose the main question is whether brltty or libbrl can
support all of gnopernicus' needed functionality, for instance the use
of sensors and switches associated with braille cells.

- Bill