Using Gnopernicus with BRLTTY.

We're about to release BRLTTY 3.3 and would like to ensure that what our
documentation says regarding Gnopernicus is correct and complete. Could those
of you who use Gnopernicus with BRLTTY, as well as anyone else who has thoughts
to offer on the subject, please check out what we've written so far and send
corrections/additions to me. You can read our current documentation at the
following temporary link:

    http://mielke.cc/gnopernicus.txt

Thanks.

EMail: dave mielke cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/