Re: Progress With Braille output!

Jason,

Thanks for the new info.  i'm trying to figure out how to write a driver
for a new braille device. I would like to see support for my braille lite
and an interface with brltty, which has drivers for almost everything and
a grade 2 translator. It probably has a driver for your INKA display. if
not, you can write to Dave Mielke and he will probably try to find someone
to write one.

John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.