-----Original Message-----
From: gnome-accessibility-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gnome-accessibility-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Cody Hurst
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 11:18 PM
To: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
Subject: gnopernicus gaim and firefox

hello all.
I just formatted with ubuntu and finaly think i got a grip on things. here
is my questions

1. This first issue is with gaim I clicked on the system menu then prefs,
then assistive technology support and enabled the support of assistive tech
and enabled gnopernicus screen reader not magnifier. I even typed

export gtk_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge

and this didn't help with gaim. I even substituted export with gaim like
this

gaim gtk_MODULES=gail...and so on, but this launched gaim and gnopernicus
did not speak with it. how can I get this to work

2. I open up firefox and I can go to different websites, but when I turn on
charott navigatioin, I can move threwout the page somewhat with my arrow
keys but not very well. I can't, for example, press control plus home for
the top of the page, gnopernicus just seems difficult on webpages, but I can

manage on some pages, so where would I find a list of commands or tip for
using firefox?

thanx a lot, cody